Start your career in manufacturing!
Are you a hard worker who enjoys physical labour but also wants to use your brain at work? Then we have the job for you - Become a Process Operator at New Zealand Pharmaceuticals (NZP). We have positions available across day, afternoon and night shifts.
Experience is not essential, but we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are not only quick learners but keen to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. Based at Linton, NZP is a very successful privately-owned company that manufactures pharmaceutical intermediates for overseas export.
As a Process Operator your principal duties will include operating manufacturing equipment, chemical handling, packaging finished goods and forklift operation. Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- A strong focus on safety, health and environmental practices
- Ability to follow procedures and pay attention to the small details
- Good numerical, written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to a team
- Self-motivation, reliability and a drive to keep learning
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvement across all site activities
- A current Forklift license is a bonus
- Previous manufacturing experience is a bonus
This is your opportunity to join a highly successful, privately owned company that is undergoing significant growth and development. A competitive wage is offered together with excellent employee benefits such as noncontributory superannuation, medical and insurance benefits and a subsidised travel allowance. All applicants must be currently eligible to work in New Zealand and be able to demonstrate the above skills and attributes.