New Zealand Pharmaceuticals Limited (NZP) traditional business is the extraction and…
NZP is looking to appoint a new member to its Palmerston North-based Sales and Marketing…
Looking for the ultimate HR Advisor position in 2013? We have a fantastic opportunity…
NZP is seeking an exceptional Quality Control Manager to assist in resolving lab…
NZP is seeking an exceptional Quality Control Manager to assist in resolving lab investigations and managing improvements in the Quality department lab.
As the QC Manager you will be leading investigations in the lab including OOS Phase II,leading laboratory Qualification and Validation programmes and managing internal audit and PQR schedules.
Full training in the specific job details will be given but the applicant must bring with them:
• A minimum qualification of a BSc or higher in Chemistry, Engineering, Medicine or Pharmacy
• Dedication and a commitment to work hard
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems in a Life Sciences (regulated) environment
• Practical skills with a range of laboratory equipment including HPLC
• Knowledge and understanding of NZ and international pharmaceutical (GMP) regulatory requirements
• A minimum of 5 years effective experience in Quality Assurance/Control environment
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Click here to apply for this position.